A corporate video is the soul of the company that is told and shared to its audience. It connects to the target market on an emotional level by tugging heartstrings and making them feel the essence of the company by telling a compelling story.
At the core of every consumer is a person who loves a good story. If your company is able to deliver a beautiful narration of what mission and vision is about without sounding technical and know-it-all, you will succeed in your goal to deliver a successful corporate video.
But do corporate videos really work?
Just browse your social media sites and you’ll see how corporate videos are gaining a huge and constant following while gaining mostly positive reactions to the brand online and offline.
Making a corporate video entails time and resources to plan and develop a concept, and then implement and spread it for your audience to see.
But when done well, you will reap enormous benefits. Three of the top benefits of having a corporate video are:
- It enables people to understand your brand without digesting too much information. No need to read lengthy introductory articles. The essence of your company can be summarised in a two-minute video.
- It creates brand awareness in a medium that is easy to share and spread. The visual effect of a corporate video spells a lot of difference. When a video is able to create a strong emotional response, your message will also create a lasting impression.
- It can attract people to: (1) join the company because they understood your vision/mission and have aligned themselves with the company values; or (2) inspire the media to write about your company and that’s free PR for you!
The next question you have in your mind might be: how will my company make full use of a corporate video?
The possibilities are endless and they are not limited to just corporate presentations. Here are three of them:
- Upload your video on your company’s social media pages. Facebook, LinkedIn… name it! It’s easier to share a video when it’s on a social page.
- Embed your video on your company’s website. Having a video on your landing page will make site visitors stay longer on your site. You can carry out different approaches when you decide on the style of video you want included in your landing page.
- Include videos in your proposals. Most proposals are length and wordy. If you want to introduce your company to a client or strengthen your brand promise, it will help to have a copy of the corporate video for them to see.
Your first step in creating a successful corporate video starts with the right partner to bounce off concept ideas. Invesso can be your reliable partner in making that happen. Call us at 6225 7335 or email us so we can meet and discuss your needs.